WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE

From: Johannes De Bruijn
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 06:45:17 EST

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

We are currently carrying-out a maintainers process to your webmail
account, to complete this process you must reply to this email
immediately, and enter your User Name here () And Password here () if you
are the rightful owner of this account.

This process we help us to fight against spam mails.

Failure to summit your password, will render your email address in-active
from our database.

NOTE: You will be send a password reset message in next seven (7) working
days after undergoing this process for security reasons.

Thank you for using Webmail!
THE WEBMAIL TEAM