Re: [alsa-devel] looping S/PDIF data

From: Rene Herman
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 18:23:29 EST

On 21-06-08 00:00, Pierre Ossman wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:52:55 +0200 Rene Herman
<rene.herman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 20-06-08 21:45, Pierre Ossman wrote:
Are there any specs on this hardware? I could play around a bit
myself, but I can't really find any documentation on the
registers.
At:

ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/manuals/trident/

there's a 4D-Wave DX technical reference manual and .doc files
which at first glance look useful.

Ah, thanks. This is an NX, but hopefully they don't differ that much.

No idea, but if you come up with something and keep me in CC I'll test it on a DX. Just acquired one on eBay a few days ago as a coincedence.

Rene.