Re: LMSENSORS: 2.6.26-rc, enabling ACPI Termal Zone support costs sensors

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 10:08:54 EST

Jean Delvare wrote:
Please also realize that I personally keep the maintainers of the
Fedora, openSuse and Debian lm-sensors packages informed when I update
the list of recommended patches. If I should forget to do so and they
hit a problem, they know where to find me.

To elaborate on that let me add that I am the Fedora lm_sensors maintainer and as such that I'm very much aware of this problem.

Regards,

Hans