Linux Power Management Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008

From: Len Brown
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 14:45:42 EST

This is an open invitation to participate in
a Linux Power Management mini-summit
9AM Tuesday July 22, 2008 in Ottawa.

This is the day before the Ottawa Linux Symposium.
OLS is generously supporting Linux mini-summits by providing the room
and projector: http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/minisummits.php

The meeting format will be round-table discussion.
There will be no phone bridge or audio/video recording.
However, there will be written minutes as there
were last year: http://lwn.net/Articles/249019

Send suggestions for topics to linux-pm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
whether you plan to attend or not. The attendees will
form the agenda by consensus at the start of the session.

If you would like to attend, please send a note to
linux-pm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx announcing your intent,
and what you would like to discuss.

Last year we were were cautious about presentations, for fear they
would not support discussion. But the short ones we had actually
facilitied discussion, so we'll allow them again this year.

thanks,
-Len

ps. There is an opportunity for your company to help sponsor
the event -- for right now we are on our own for food.
If you are interseted, please contact me and OLS.