How can I migrate a currently running task?

From: 夏亮
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 09:17:32 EST

Hi,

I am working on Intel Duo Core with Linux OS 2.6.21, and I'd like to migrate task from one cpu to another cpu.
In SMP systems, load_balance() function uses move_tasks() to move processes from source runqueue to local runqueue, but it does not move a currently running task. If I want to migrate a currently running task from source runqueue to local runqueue, how can I do? Any suggestion is preferred. Thanks!

Liang