Creating syscalls: Under an x86_64 arch, where is the syscall tablelocated?

From: Bradley Hanna
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 11:03:23 EST

I am trying to create a syscall for testing purposes. I have a kernel
configured for x86_64 arch and need to know where the syscall table is
located. I believe I have found the unistd.h file that I need under
'include/asm/unistd_64.h' but I cannot find a file containing the
'sys_call_table' that corresponds with that 'unistd_64.h' file. I can
find a file called syscall_table_32.S, but no table for 64. The table
is no longer located in entry.S, so where do I find it? The
'__syscallN' macro is not finding my syscall definition.

Is that enough information?

thanks for your patience,

brahan