Re: Linux Wireless Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008

From: Jouni Malinen
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 22:32:46 EST

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 05:30:47PM +0300, Kalle Valo wrote:

> I'm just worried if one day is enough for us. The agenda is getting
> quite long already.

There should be plenty of time to continue discussions after (or even
before) the mini-summit since I would assume most people stay for OLS.
For example, I will be in Ottawa for the full week (July 18-27) and
will be available for discussions related to wireless topics both
before and after the mini-summit itself.

--
Jouni Malinen PGP id EFC895FA