Re: CONFIG_NETWORK_FILESYSTEMS not set in /proc/config.gz

From: K. Ernel
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 10:52:35 EST

> I can't reproduce it on 2.6.25.9 or 2.6.26-rc9.

Hello Randy,

you are right, I can't reproduce it either. I tried several
kernel versions and even downgraded to 2.6.24, checking
whether the configuration settings was lost when switching
from 24 to 25. But this is not the case.

Seems I've lost that particular settings some other way.

I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. I owe you a beer!

kind regards,
H.Rosmanith