Re: current linux-2.6.git: cpusets completely broken

From: Vegard Nossum
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 19:00:43 EST

O Master Penguin,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Assuming I didn't do anythign stupid, of course, which is why it would
> definitely need much more testing. And especially if Vegard can test it
> with the case that oopsed for him due to the bad migration..

Your patch has been tested and found to be working!

It was applied on top of latest linux-2.6.git with the right config
and passed all my tests, including the bad test-case.

(A little pet horse for the occasion: Testing can show the presence of
errors, but not their absence. But that's a different story.)

Vegard

--
"The animistic metaphor of the bug that maliciously sneaked in while
the programmer was not looking is intellectually dishonest as it