Re: [stable] Linux 2.6.25.10

From: pageexec
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 19:28:26 EST

On 15 Jul 2008 at 16:21, David Miller wrote:

> From: Tiago Assumpcao <tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:08:50 -0300
>
> > David Miller wrote:
> > >
> > > Don't sweat it Greg.
> > >
> > > This complaint about "full disclosure" is coming from someone who isn't
> > > even willing to communicate with the world using his real name.
> > >

> > Does a symbolic reference change the truth behind it? No, it doesn't.
>
> That's not the point.
>
> The point is that he's a hypocrit because he's not willing to give the
> world what he expects the world to give back to him.

where did i expect the world to give out his/her/its real name? also, i'm
not talking in my own name really, i don't personally care whether you cheat
in your security bug statistics or not, i know better than that and so do
many people in the security industry and elsewhere. the actual damage is
done to innocent users who may not get timely fixes because you covered them
up despite having promised not to do so. any other discussion is irrelevant,
please take me off your replies if you can't help it.