Re: acpi based pci gap calculation - v3

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 01:42:20 EST

Alok Kataria wrote:
Hi Andi,

I don't see this patch being applied in any of the tree yet.
Resending this incase you guys might have missed it.

Sorry still some backlog from vacation last week. However the focus
right now is on patches for 2.6.27 and I don't think your patch
is really tested well enough yet for that. It is fairly intrusive
and changes a critical piece of code. More likely it's a .28 thing,
or possibly a late merge candidate (but that's also not clear)

-Andi