Re: Please pull ACPI updates

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 20:54:45 EST

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Well, I haven't actually seen Len's original tree, so maybe the stuff Andi
> pushed was just the stuff he had queued up independently. I guess I
> shouldn't judge before I'm sure.

No, he rebased it - the three commits you shared are now separate ones.

Most of the conflicts seem to have been due tot he x86 tree changes
though. But it seems I didn't mess up too much: at least the result booted
for me without complaints. So I pushed out my resolution.

Jesse, can you please double-check it?

Linus