Re: [git pull] Please pull from powerpc.git merge branch

From: Kumar Gala
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 09:11:53 EST

On Jul 22, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

Hi Linus !

Here's the second batch of powerpc updates. I should have a last one
before the end of the merge window for things that are stealing dealing
with conflicts or dependencies but we are getting there.

So please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Hopefully this one shouldn't whack the main Makefile :-)

Note a couple of fbdev updates. One is an offb change by me, this is
a powerpc specific driver so that shouldn't affect anybody else, and
one is the ps3 specific fbdev by Geoff, so again, there should be
no collateral damage.

Some drivers/net changes to freescale specific drivers are coming from
Kumar's tree. Kumar, I merged them, however, shouldn't we have Jeff's
ack on these things or is it ok as long as those are arch specific
drivers and the changes boring ?

they had jeff's ack. I just didn't update the commits, my bad and I'll fix that in the future.

- k