Linux 2.6.25.13

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 14:10:21 EST

We (the -stable team) are announcing the release of the 2.6.25.13
kernel.

It contains lots of networking-related bugfixes, all over the map. Any
users of the 2.6.25 kernel series should upgrade to this version. For
details on the fixes, see the changelog entries and the diffstat below.

I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
2.6.25.12 and 2.6.25.13

The updated 2.6.25.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.25.y.git
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.25.y.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

-------------

Documentation/networking/udplite.txt | 2 -
Makefile | 2 -
drivers/net/hamradio/hdlcdrv.c | 1
drivers/net/pppoe.c | 37 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------
drivers/net/pppol2tp.c | 20 +++++++++++-------
include/linux/ipv6.h | 2 +
include/linux/kernel.h | 1
net/ipv4/raw.c | 2 -
net/ipv4/udp.c | 4 +++
net/ipv4/xfrm4_mode_tunnel.c | 2 -
net/ipv6/ip6_fib.c | 4 +--

David S. Miller (1):
ipv6: __KERNEL__ ifdef struct ipv6_devconf

Eric Dumazet (1):
raw: Restore /proc/net/raw correct behavior

Gerrit Renker (1):
udplite: Protection against coverage value wrap-around

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 2.6.25.13

Herbert Xu (2):
net pppoe: Check packet length on all receive paths
pppoe: Unshare skb before anything else

James Chapman (1):
l2tp: Fix potential memory corruption in pppol2tp_recvmsg()

Micah Dowty (1):
hdlcdrv: Fix CRC calculation.

Steffen Klassert (1):
xfrm: fix fragmentation for ipv4 xfrm tunnel

Stephen Hemminger (1):
ipv6: use timer pending