Re: 463 kernel developers missing!

From: Rene Herman
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 12:31:34 EST

On 30-07-08 17:32, Adrian Bunk wrote:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:54:05PM +0200, Rene Herman wrote:

But let us leave this discussion be. It's not going anywhere anyway.

There's one thing where it might actually go further:

You actually have a good point here, and I'm not disagreeing with it.

I've added Linus to the recipients since stuff like e.g. Tested-by or Bisected-by tags actually undermine what the DCE 1.1 update should
have accomplished. So if DCE 1.1 (d) is considered to be legally required for public indefinite storage of name and email address
we have a problem here.

I was afraid you'd conclude that... Me, I conclude that we should just not do the "harvest all these addresses into a big file" thing that might make it more than a theoretical problem...

But that's just me.

Rene.