Heavy suspend and io problems in 2.6.27-rc1-00156-g94ad374

From: Nico Schottelius
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 17:13:23 EST

Hello¡

I've some serious problems with this kernel on the ibm t60:

- wake up from suspend takes about 30 seconds
- i need to switch to console and back to see xorg screen again (before:
only black)
- after wake up, I get disk input/output errors, no access to sda is
possible

As I could not do any dumps I took photos of the dmesg output with my
camera and put them in high resolution to

http://home.schottelius.org/~nico/unix/linux/kernel/2.6.27-rc1-00156-g94ad374/

Sincerly,

Nico

ps: please cc me on reply

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42 F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C