[git patches] Ocfs2 and Configfs fixes

From: Mark Fasheh
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 20:44:38 EST

The only non-fix here is Joel's new configfs convenience macros, but nobody
is using them yet, so I think the patch is safe.

By the way, these patches (as usual) are all rebased on top of your latest
tree. I think that since the vast majority of ocfs2 and configfs patches are
self-contained and within a small area of the kernel that this should
probably be fine. If you feel otherwise however, please let me know and I'll
happily respin this as a set of topic-branch merges.
--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh

Please pull from 'upstream-linus' branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mfasheh/ocfs2.git upstream-linus

to receive the following updates:

Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs.txt | 17 ++-
...figfs_example.c => configfs_example_explicit.c} | 18 +-
...onfigfs_example.c => configfs_example_macros.c} | 75 ++------
fs/configfs/configfs_internal.h | 3 +
fs/configfs/dir.c | 210 ++++++++++++++++----
fs/configfs/symlink.c | 26 +++
fs/ocfs2/aops.c | 29 ++--
fs/ocfs2/file.c | 2 +-
fs/ocfs2/journal.c | 173 +++++++++++++----
fs/ocfs2/journal.h | 3 +-
fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.h | 2 +
fs/ocfs2/ocfs2_fs.h | 5 +-
fs/ocfs2/super.c | 12 +-
include/linux/configfs.h | 68 ++++++-
copy Documentation/filesystems/configfs/{configfs_example.c => configfs_example_explicit.c} (96%)
rename Documentation/filesystems/configfs/{configfs_example.c => configfs_example_macros.c} (85%)

Joel Becker (3):
configfs: Include linux/err.h in linux/configfs.h
configfs: Pin configfs subsystems separately from new config_items.
configfs: Convenience macros for attribute definition.

Julia Lawall (1):
ocfs2: Release mutex in error handling code

Louis Rilling (5):
configfs: Fix symlink() to a removing item
configfs: Fix failing symlink() making rmdir() fail
configfs: Prevent userspace from creating new entries under attaching directories
configfs: Lock new directory inodes before removing on cleanup after failure
configfs: Fix open directory making rmdir() fail

Sunil Mushran (3):
ocfs2: Add counter in struct ocfs2_dinode to track journal replays
ocfs2: Fix race between mount and recovery
ocfs2: Fix oops when racing files truncates with writes into an mmap region

--
Mark Fasheh