def_bool n

From: Jan Beulich
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 08:28:34 EST

Could either of you clarify what the significance of such a construct
(encountered several times in arch/x86/Kconfig alone) is?

At first, I noticed it only with GENERIC_LOCKBREAK (it is my
understanding that this block can go away entirely), but then realized
that with the bool->def_bool conversion this was introduced in various
other places (where "default n" was used before, which seems as
pointless a statement). Am I missing something?

Thanks, Jan