Re: cpufreq doesn't seem to work in Intel Q9300

From: Zhao Yakui
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 21:18:38 EST

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 02:35 -0700, S K wrote:
> Anyone care to help?

Will you please confirm whether the acpi_cpufreq driver is used on your
machine?
Please enable CONFIG_CPUFREQ_DEBUG in kernel configuration and boot the
system with "cpufreq.debug=7".
After the system is booted, please attach the output of dmesg.

please attach the output of acpidump using the latest pmtools at
http://www.lesswatts.org/patches/linux_acpi/

Of course you can open a new bug in bugzilla and attach the output of
dmesg, acpidump, lspci -vxxx.

http://bugzilla.kernel.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=ACPI

Thanks.