Vacation-Homes.info, list your accommodation

From: Vacation-Homes.info
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 05:09:25 EST

Dear Sirs,

Today Vacation-Homes.info is proud to announce you our new service:
Vacation-Homes.info is a platform for accommodation owners to present
their accommodations, bookable without any fee or commission.

During the beta stage our service is open only for invited lodging
partner businesses (private and corporate). Please take the
chance to list your hotel, apartment, cottage, room...

http://www.vacation-homes.info/beta.html

Our service features:
* An online presentation of your accommodation
* Booking requests are sent to you directly via email
* Each object presentation includes 10 pictures
* Online modification of your presentation via simple web-interface 24/7
* Calendar and price sheets for online bookings
* Detailed statistics about access to your presentation
* Good ranking in most search engines
* Backlink to your personal web page

We invite you to add your lodging property for free.
If you find any problems with our beta version, please let us
know. We hope your business will benefit from this new website.
For any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Your Vacation-Homes.info Team
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx