Re: 2.6.26-rc: SPARC: Sun Ultra 10 can not boot

From: Alexander Beregalov
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 07:53:12 EST

2008/8/8 David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This will allow you to see the crash message.
Yes, I saw it.
There were few WARNINGS at lib/list_debug.c:__list_add
That messages went fast, I can not see it now.
Now I see call trace:
__free_pages_ok
__free_pages
__free_pages_bootmem
free_all_bootmem_core
free_all_bootmem
mem_init
start_kernel
tlb_fixup_done

Can it be helpful?

I tried to connect console cable to it, but nothing was there. I found
I should disconnect keyb and vga to able to see it, I will try it
later, perhaps not today.