Re: resume from s2ram regression (bisected to ftrace...)

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 14:28:22 EST

Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Sunday, 10 of August 2008, Marcin Slusarz wrote:
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 07:40:12PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Sunday, 10 of August 2008, Marcin Slusarz wrote:
Hi

Few days ago I discovered that resume from suspend to ram does not work anymore
on my 2.6.27-rc2 (actually 796aadeb1b2db9b5d463946766c5bbfd7717158c) gentoo box.
My computer just boots on resume. Today I had enough time to bisect it and found
(after 1 panic and 1 build breakage) out "the reason":

$ git bisect good
d05cdb25d80f06f77aa6bddb53cd1390d4d91a0b is first bad commit
commit d05cdb25d80f06f77aa6bddb53cd1390d4d91a0b