Re: [malware-list] [RFC 0/5] [TALPA] Intro to a linuxinterfaceforonaccess scanning

From: David Collier-Brown
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 10:49:20 EST

Sidebar again...

David Wagner wrote:
3. Let me point out that you snipped a key line from Arjan van
de Ven's email:
Answering Ted's questions would be a really good start...

Alas, I don't remember what Ted's question was, so I tried to see
if I could start a discussion about the most general one (;-))

--dave (not an AV guy) c-b
--
David Collier-Brown | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest