RE: [malware-list] TALPA - a threat model? well sorta.

From: Press, Jonathan
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 14:17:35 EST

Well, I agree that there are things you can't prevent, that's for sure.
But the point is to build the "threat model" and application
functionality around the idea that IF they happen, you want to be able
to plug the resulting holes as well as you can. You can't simply close
your eyes to the possibility.

Jon Press