Re: [Follow-up] Physical memory disappeared from /proc/meminfo

From: Marc Villemade
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 15:26:33 EST

hey

Thanks for your answer, but it still doesn't come close. I'm up to 1.5
Gig adding what i said. and PageTables + VMallocTotal equals 160 Mo.
Sounds unlikely to me that something unaccounted for might go up to
1.4 Gig, don't you think ? Or maybe it is accounted somewhere else
than /proc/meminfo ? Please point me to the right place if so.

Cheers

Marc Villemade