Re: [GIT]: Networking

From: David Miller
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 22:51:28 EST

From: Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:25:15 -0400

> So, not to add fuel to a fire that seems to be calming down, but what is
> so wrong with having that feeling? If the core people are spending 3
> months doing nothing but fixing bugs, the I consider that to _be_ the
> best work from the best people.

All work and no play makes Dave a dull boy, that's the
problem. :-)

I don't care how much someone claims they enjoy bug fixing
and gathering up other people's patches, you will go out
of your mind or become bored to death if you don't get to
spend real time implementing something significant from
time to time.