Re: mn10300: status of ASB2305 support?

From: David Howells
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 10:28:33 EST

Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried to build an ASB2305 kernel [1], and there are many compile
> errors due to references to nonexisting files like asm/cpu/timer-regs.h
>
> What is the status of ASB2305 support?
> Is it dead?
> Or are there updates somewhere that should get merged into the kernel?

I have patches, but they're dependent on some other patches that are currently
awaiting MEI's sign-off.

Also, my ASB2305 board is broken. The PCI-PCI bridge chip that allows access
to stuff plugged into its PCI slots is malfunctioning.

So feel free to mark it broken in Kconfig. I'll ask MEI if I should retire
the board or if I can get a replacement backplane. The ASB2303 doesn't allow
me to attach disk drives.

David