Re: [2.6.27-rc4] compilation warnings and section mismatches

From: Rufus & Azrael
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 06:48:16 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:27:45 +0200
Rufus& Azrael<rufus-azrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Here are my compilation warnings and section mismatches when building
the fresh rc4 kernel version.

Hope it could help you to fix.

All harmless

And patches to the skfp one have been posted repeatedly so I've no idea
why they are still not in 2.6.27-rc - has Mr Garzik disappeared because
some of the ATA ones are missing too like the LBA48 off by one fix ?

Alan

Ok my fault, I found this patch on Marc ML :

It works fine on my box, hope it could be merged for next 2.6.27-rc.

Regards.