Re: {NOT a PATCH} Corrections please ...

From: Kevin Diggs
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 15:49:33 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Kevin Diggs <kevdig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is the latest (maybe line wrap is set to 99 so it won't be goofed anymore?):

the patch wont apply as it has whitespace corruption (double spaces). Please check Documentation/email-clients.txt.

Ingo

The double spacing between the diffs? That will prevent it from applying?

I'm still just trying to get the content correct.

Who should this patch be sent to when it is ready? Also, I think I remember
reading in submitting patches that patches should be cced to the general
linux-kernel list. This correct?

kevin