[GIT PULL] ext4 bug fixes

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 10:31:03 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

This patch series contains a number of bug fixes that fixes various
BUG() crashes discovered by early adopters for ext4 and by benchmarkers.
I'd really like to get these fixes included for 2.6.27.

Thanks!!

- Ted

Diffstats:

Documentation/filesystems/ext4.txt | 6 +
fs/ext4/balloc.c | 3 +
fs/ext4/dir.c | 20 ++-
fs/ext4/ext4.h | 4 +
fs/ext4/ext4_extents.h | 4 +-
fs/ext4/ext4_jbd2.h | 8 +
fs/ext4/extents.c | 113 ++++-----
fs/ext4/ialloc.c | 2 +-
fs/ext4/inode.c | 478 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
fs/ext4/mballoc.c | 53 ++++-
fs/ext4/migrate.c | 3 +-
fs/ext4/resize.c | 3 +-
fs/ext4/super.c | 1 +

Aneesh Kumar K.V (5):
ext4: Handle unwritten extent properly with delayed allocation
ext4: Rework the ext4_da_writepages() function
ext4: make sure ext4_has_free_blocks returns 0 for ENOSPC
ext4: Initialize writeback_index to 0 when allocating a new inode
ext4: Fix small file fragmentation

Eric Sandeen (1):
ext4: Fix bug where we return ENOSPC even though we have plenty of inodes

Josef Bacik (1):
ext4: don't try to resize if there are no reserved gdt blocks left

Mingming Cao (5):
ext4: Fix delalloc release block reservation for truncate
ext4: journal credits calulation cleanup and fix for non-extent writepage
ext4: journal credits reservation fixes for extent file writepage
ext4: journal credits reservation fixes for DIO, fallocate
ext4: journal credit fix for the delayed allocation's writepages() function

Theodore Ts'o (4):
ext4: Fix potential truncate BUG due to i_prealloc_list being non-empty
ext4: Fix ext4_dx_readdir hash collision handling
ext4: Use ext4_discard_reservations instead of mballoc-specific call
ext4: Update documentation to remind users to update mke2fs.conf