YOUR SME GRANT/FUNDING NOTIFICATION AUGUST 2008 - EC-078419XN

From: Janet Williamson
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 10:13:29 EST

European Commission
Enterprise and Industry DG
Communication and Information Unit/R4
BREY 13/ 092
B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)

Released For: 2008

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European
Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for
your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding).

To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving
out a yearly donation of £402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to
10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over
the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the
United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.

For detailed information, please contact paying office (England)

Name: Dr. Dominic Brett
E-mail: europa.org.uk@xxxxxxxxxx

Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers
below:

BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN
UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153

Note that these numbers fall within your location file.

Thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

Janet Williamson
Information Officer and Coordinator,
Scottish European Resources Network