Re: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-08-26

From: David Miller
Date: Wed Aug 27 2008 - 04:41:04 EST

From: "Tomas Winkler" <tomasw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:38:56 +0300

> Afther massive ath9k merge I didn't see it was a conceptual problem.

Stop right there.

You don't see it as a problem because you're not the one who has to
explain all of this shit to Linus and ends up getting flamed by him
when inappropriate changes are in my tree outside of the merge window.

Think for just one second about the people who are upstream from you
who have to deal with all of these issues, and not some selfish aspect
such as what is convenient and nice for you and your driver, and what
other people "got away with".