Re: NFS regression? Odd delays and lockups accessing an NFS export.

From: Ian Campbell
Date: Sun Aug 31 2008 - 17:18:43 EST

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 14:51 -0500, Tom Tucker wrote:

> Looks like you ran this on the client. Sorry, Ian, I should have been
> more specific. You need to modify the rpc_debug file on the server.

I tried this on the server but it's pretty crippling (the server is
quite weedy, 300MHz K3 or something).

I'll leave it logging overnight since things should be pretty quiet (and
that's often when the problem occurs) but if there's a less aggressive
setting than 256 but which would still be useful I could leave it on
permanently until the problem happens.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Marriages are made in heaven and consummated on earth.
-- John Lyly