Re: HAVE_CLK (for <linux/clk.h> support)

From: Bryan Wu
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 05:48:26 EST

Sorry for jumping in so later. I noticed Blackfin does not support
HAVE_CLK currently.
As the HAVE_CLK dependence is included in the kernel mainline, MUSB
parts do not show up in the Kconfig because of lacking of HAVE_CLK.

To implement clk infrastructure in Blackfin will be later than merging
MUSB Blackfin parts to upstream.

Any idea?

Thanks
-Bryan