Awaiting Your Immediate Respone

From: Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank ) Hong Kong
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 15:00:57 EST

Compliment of the day,

It is my pleasure to identify with you. My name is Mr.Song Lile. I am
the Credit Officer of the Hang Seng Bank , Hong Kong.

I got your contact as a result of search I made on internet with some
information I found in the file of late Col Sadiq Uday.who was killed
during the Gulf War.

I was his personal account officer, I am making this effort due to my
personal concern. But for security reasons I am restricted by the
management of my bank, from giving full detail and information relevant
to the fund(US$19.5m) he deposited in my bank before his death.

Upon your reply, I will give you direction on what you will do.Please
treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
following:

Full names
Phone number
Address