Re: How to add the Asus R1F to asus-laptop.c?

From: Alistair John Strachan
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 16:32:48 EST

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 21:16:20 Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 06:59:28PM +0100, Alistair John Strachan wrote:
> > Unless I'm mistaken, the current asus-laptop maintainer is Corentin
> > Chary, who I've added to CC on your behalf.
>
> Excellent. Now where do I find such info?

MAINTAINERS, though admittedly the section is dubiously named. His name's also
present in the copyright in the source file (drivers/misc/asus-laptop.c). It's
also present in the source code log for this file (git log drivers/misc/asus-
laptop.c) if you discount people who have made only janitorial or API changes.

Either way, he's CC'ed, and hopefully more responsive than the sourceforge
project :-) If not, pester Andrew Morton with the patch (and Andi Kleen, since
it's ACPI territory).

--
Cheers,
Alistair.