Re: + fix-fastboot-make-the-raid-autodetect-code-wait-for-all-devices-to-init.patchadded to -mm tree

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 13:39:16 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:45:10 -0700 (PDT) "Randy.Dunlap" <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Subject: fix "fastboot: make the raid autodetect code wait for all devices to init"
From: Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

: commit b52c36a95ed8026b6925fe8595ebcab6921ae62d
: Author: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Date: Sun Jul 20 13:07:09 2008 -0700
:
: fastboot: make the raid autodetect code wait for all devices to init

init/do_mounts_md.c: In function `md_run_setup':
init/do_mounts_md.c:282: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code

How did this happen?
There are so many warnings that they get lost in the noise
unless someone is actively looking for them.

Well if that's the explanation then OK (sort-of). I'm more concerned
that the warning does not appear *at all* for some people's
compiler/Kconfig combinations.

it's weird; I could have sworn I had this fixed before sending the patch
out in the first place (I did notice the warning and remember fixing it)

probably a tool/flow issue on my side (forgetting quilt add/git add or something)
apologies for that