init_post() calling prepare_namespace() causes troubles

From: Mike Frysinger
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 11:16:24 EST

with this commit:

commit db62cd29f9b9142c19c574ca00916f66ff22ed4a
Author: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun Jul 20 13:01:28 2008 -0700
fastboot: retry mounting the root fs if we can't find init

we end up with this build failure:
WARNING: init/built-in.o(.text+0x234): Section mismatch in reference
from the function _init_post() to the function
.init.text:_prepare_namespace()
The function _init_post() references
the function __init _prepare_namespace().
This is often because _init_post lacks a __init
annotation or the annotation of _prepare_namespace is wrong.

looking at init_post(), the first thing we do is free_initmem(), so
calling prepare_namespace() after that point looks like it isnt going
to work ... unless there's some magic with initmem_now_dynamic that
i'm not aware of, in which case init_post() needs __init_refok
markings ...
-mike