Re: NFS regression? Odd delays and lockups accessing an NFS export.

From: Tom Tucker
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 11:59:20 EST

Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 06:38 -0500, Tom Tucker wrote:
Iain:

I'm actually Ian. (I don't actually mind that much, the other way round
is probably much more annoying for people called Iain).

Oops, sorry Ian.

I'm assuming you'll do this in advance of any patch from me?

I was going to grind through it unless/until you sent a patch.

I was simply going to add printk to the various shutdown paths and see if we could get some finer grained debug output since the generic transport debug output was too verbose.

Let me know and I'll help if I can,

You mean logging on the client or server side? I'm currently bisecting
client. I'm happy to add some extra prints there if you point me in the
direction of the code paths of interest.

Ah. Ok. I'll send you a patch for the server.

Ian.