Re: [19.666764] Disabling IRQ #23

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 18:19:15 EST

From what I remember this started around 2.6.27-rc1(I.g. Seeing this message during bootup), with having issues With ift-load probably around 2.6.26-rc1(should of done an upgrade then,but never got around to it), as for this being a regression? I guess; if this was happening with 2.6.26 and other previous kernels.
As for my situation I've rebooted again a few times with
Not receiving this message. As for the issue being fixed? Not sure, one side of me says yes it is due to not having the kernel report any problems, but then there's the side that agrees with what you had said. maybe the problem doesn't happen with different user-space tools, doesn't mean the kernels problem is fixed.

justin P. Mattock