change TOS explicitly for egress packets on specified network interface

From: gshan
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 01:42:47 EST

Hi All,

I want to control TOS for egress packets of specified network interface, so I introduced "unsigned long tos" to
struct net_device::priv and it could be set through ioctl interface of ethernet driver.

But I don't know where to change TOS for egress packets because:
1) It seems TOS is used for route select now;
2) struct inet_sock has already included one "tos" field inside and it couldn't be set inside ethernet driver;

Thanks,
Gavin