bash hanged on serial port

From: gshan
Date: Fri Sep 19 2008 - 04:44:13 EST

Hi All, When I'm booting my card while keeping connect to serial port, everything is ok.
However, when I issued "reboot" command and disconnect connection to serial port and
waited for several minutes, shell (bash) hanged. Finally I found it hanged in following line
of /etc/init.d/rc.

stty onlcr 0>&1

Then I replace this line in /etc/init.d/rc with "strace stty onlcr 0>&1" and got following cached
output. However sys_ioctl of kernel wasn't called ever.

brk(0x1003b000) = 0x1003b000
brk(0x1003c000) = 0x1003c000
ioctl(0, TCGETS, {B9600 opost isig icanon echo ...}) = 0
ioctl(0, TCGETS, {B9600 opost isig icanon echo ...}) = 0
ioctl(0, TCSETSW