Re: Thinkpad T60p does not recover from Suspend when docked.

From: Chris Rankin
Date: Sun Sep 21 2008 - 10:16:42 EST

Hi,

I have now migrated my laptop to the 2.6.26.5 kernel, and it is still failing to resume from "suspend to RAM" if the SATA drive is in the docking bay. I did notice the following in the dmesg log, which might be relevant:

ACPI: \_SB_.PCI0.IDE0.PRIM.MSTR: found ejectable bay
ACPI: \_SB_.PCI0.IDE0.PRIM.MSTR: Adding notify handler
ACPI: Error installing bay notify handler

I have raised this as bug #11604 at bugzilla.kernel.org.

Cheers,
Chris