BKL still required for what functions?

From: Richard Holden
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 00:24:25 EST

I'm doing some driver cleanup on the ixj telephony driver, mostly copy/ paste and common code refactoring. I'm also looking at trying to get rid of the BKL from the 2 places its used, so I was wondering if we have a list of kernel calls that still require the BKL to be held, and if we don't have a list would it be worthwhile to put one into Documentation, I'd be willing to maintain the list as we removed the BKL from the last core kernel places.

-Richard