Market Analysis -- What to Buy in Today's Blood Bath

From: InvestorRelations
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 19:13:43 EST

Dear Shareholders,

Today's market tech analysis: Dow closed well below our magical number of 9637.50, so it is now absolutely certain mathematically that it will have to touch 9062.50 at some point in time.

However, if the S&P 500 can hold 1000, then we are on the reversal in time on the chart (Thurs), and the market is due for an up move unless it just crashes from here. If we have an up move with a big reversal on Thursday, it will be exactly a year to the date of the all time closing high.

Oct 9th is historically the most significant market day of the year, followed by July 17th. Both lows after both crashes '87 and '00 were exactly 2 yrs 10 months (remember # wise, we have already fallen as far as it took for 2 yrs 10 months after '00) after the crash and the lows both hit on October 9th.

The pros and tech traders know this!! I am looking to see if the OEX (top 100 stocks) can hold 468.75 because if it can, it can stay in the current octave and move up, if it doesn't, it will have to frame shift into the lower octave, which means....DOWN, DOWN, DOWN and serious weakness....

So, today might look bad, but historically tomorrow Oct. 9th is the day to focus on.

There is an old saying; "Sell on Rosh Hashanah and Buy on Yom Kippur." Tomorrow is Yom Kippur and so happens to be Oct. 9th.

Stocks to to buy: DGP (DB Double Long Gold), WMT (Wal-Mart), GOCH (CallTheGeeks.com), and of course my Ohio favorite CETG (Capital City Energy Group, Inc.).

Your Stock Guy...

(UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION)

To unsubscribe (opt out) of mailing lists from Investor Relations, click the following URL:

http://imailerexpress.ibeamsolutions.com/optout.aspx?c=125636&r=653190