Re: Documentation error: SubmittingPatches

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 14:12:33 EST

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:26:00 +0200 FD Cami <francois.cami@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:34:27 -0700
> Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > The URL for -mm tree bisection was also missing and he mailed me a link.
> > > Perhaps time to update the URLs generally?
> >
> > Would one of you send a patch, please?

My zip account died for some reason.

http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt

> That way we could update the URLs instead of removing them.

We probably don't need the link at all - I think someone copied the
guts of that doc into SubmittingPatches.

> Also, should we change all instances of your old email addresses to the current one ?

If they're there, please just delete any email address. People can use
the real name an an index into MAINTAINERS to find the current email
address.