Re: Distributed storage release.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 17:31:38 EST

Hi Matthew.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 03:23:32PM -0600, Matthew Wilcox (matthew@xxxxxx) wrote:
> > Standards are great, but killing a child just because he or she is
> > left-hander, is a bit crazy, don't you think? So it would be quite
> > interesting to hear that (at least one) showstopper for inclusion
> > is a number of spaces :)
>
> You're blowing this way out of proportion. Andrew said he'd be happy to
> do a better review of it if you documented it better, but until then all
> he could find time to do was a stylistic review.

Are you absolutely sure we are talking here not about killed christian kids?

Didn't you accidentally miss that part, where I added documentation and
released new version where 10% of the patch is code documentation in
several hours :)

Essentially I resolved all comments Andrew made except checkpatch output
and library functions which I asked if they are really needed. Even
checkpatch output was cleaned (I removed long lines and added comments).

--
Evgeniy Polyakov