Re: Oops in UHCI when encountering "host controller process error"

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 16:41:38 EST

Alan Stern wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

Looks like this is the relevent detail: "uhci->skelqh[1]->node.next is NULL" for all the queues. Haven't looked into it yet.

Any news?

They're being initialized properly (which is what I'd expect, since the driver works fine when booting native). They're being trashed at some later point, likely when handing the hardware error. But I haven't had a chance to pick through it in any more detail than that.