Re: linux-next: left over things in linux-next after 2.6.28-c1

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 03:41:21 EST

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
The following is an approximate list of commits left in linux-next
relative to 2.6.28-rc1.
ieee1394

David Moore (1):
firewire: Include iso timestamp in headers when header_size > 4

Jay Fenlason (2):
firewire: add a client_list_lock
firewire: Survive more than 256 bus resets

Stefan Richter (2):
firewire: fw-sbp2: extend failure check after SCSI probe
firewire: convert client_list_lock to mutex

1x new fix for a pull request soon
1x obsoleted by belated info from a problem reporter
3x things which turned out unfit for -next pre 2.6.28-rc1 but I was too
lazy to temporarily revert in my for-next branch
--
Stefan Richter