Re: [2.6.28-rc2 regression] hangs on wakeup from s2ram

From: Carlos R. Mafra
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 10:39:09 EST

On Mon 27.Oct'08 at 12:28:17 +0100, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> my macbook pro 1,1 suspends nicely (s2ram) but on wakeup I see a black
> screen...
>
> Does anyone else observe this? As this was from within X (and it still
> works in .27) I cannot give more details without further investigations
> from the cmdline...

This is also happening with my Vaio, and 2.6.27 works fine suspending
to RAM from inside X.

I was silent about this issue (it happened before -rc1) because I really
did not have the time to bisect it, which I think is the best way to
solve this issues quickly.

I will try to bisect it in the next days, but I can't promiss anything.